- Simon Steeden and Rosamund McCarthy explore the rules governing third party campaigning before an election, and their effects on charities and campaigning organisations.
- Melanie Carter and Jess Collings explain that public bodies need to take particular care when making decisions in the pre-election period.
- Rupert Earle and Andrew Wheelhouse examine the restrictions on advertising during the election period and the measures in place to prevent parties and candidates spinning their way to power.
- Charities need to be aware of the distinction between employee and volunteer time. Lucy McLynn explains how to adhere to the provisions of the Lobbying Act.
- Rupert Earle and Ross Allan outline how the law seeks to strike a balance between upholding freedom of expression and preventing the circulation of untrue information during election time.
- We introduce the members of the Politics, Elections and Campaigning law team.
Please click here to read the e-version.
Please click here to download the PDF version
All content on this page is correct as of May 15, 2017.