Bates Wells’ arrival on the panel follows a period of sustained growth on the part of Metro Bank who, aside from Bates Wells, have opted to add eight other organisations to the list of law firms on this roster.
The announcement of BWB’s appointment follows a competitive tender process in which BWB was asked to demonstrate its ability to meet the future needs of Metro Bank at a time of ongoing growth.
In addition to Patrick Keown, Partner (Banking and Finance), the team included in BWB’s successful tender is as follows:
- David Davies, Partner (Corporate Finance)
- Martin Gunson, Partner (Real Estate Finance)
- Louise Harman, Senior Associate (Banking and Finance)
- Neil Lambert, Senior Associate (Real Estate Finance/Social Housing)
- Sung-Hyui Park, Senior Associate (Banking and Finance)
- Anna Przewoznik, Solicitor (Corporate Finance)
- Edward Reardon, Solicitor (Corporate Finance)
If you would like to read coverage of this news in either The Lawyer, Legal Week or Legal Business, click here, here and here for further details. Please note that two of these pieces are behind a paywall.
This information is necessarily of a general nature and doesn’t constitute legal advice. This is not a substitute for formal legal advice, given in the context of full information under an engagement with Bates Wells.
All content on this page is correct as of January 8, 2018.