- Megan Kirby provides an update on the latest news and recent deals in the Real Estate department.
- Karli Hiscock examines the relationship between office space and employee wellbeing and productivity.
- Will Scott continues the wellness theme with a look at the increasing trend towards accrediting your premises and buildings with a wellbeing standard, and asks whether accreditation is worthwhile.
- Amanda Gray outlines the implications of the new energy efficiency requirements which have come into force with the MEES Regulations.
- Ayden Peach asks what the office of the future looks like as working life continues its rapid transformation towards flexibility, remote working and increased automation.
Please click here to download the PDF version of the update.
If you have any questions about any of the issues raised in the update, please contact our Real Estate department.
All content on this page is correct as of July 13, 2018.