Abbie Rumbold, partner in Bates Wells’ Charities & Social Enterprise team, was on the judging panel, which this year received a record number of nominations. In this role she worked alongside the following other judges to decide who should join the 2018 WISE100:
- Megan Peat, CEO, RBS Social & Community Capital
- June O’Sullivan MBE, CEO of London Early Years Foundation
- Jessica Brown, Connect Fund Manager, Barrow Cadbury Trust
- Claire Dove OBE, CEO of Blackburne House and Crown Representative of the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise sector
- Amy Clarke, Partner & Co-Founder of Tribe Impact Capital.
In the run-up to this year’s WISE100 launch night, Abbie and her daughter also took part in a video interview in which female leaders of the future (including Abbie’s daughter!) were asked about their female role models. You can check out this video, which is hosted on YouTube, by clicking here. Alternatively, if you’d like to check out the full list of those who have joined the 2018 WISE100, click here for further details.
On behalf of Abbie and the rest of the Bates Wells team, thank you to everyone who provided submissions for this year’s list and congratulations to all of those who made it on to this year’s WISE100.
This information is necessarily of a general nature and doesn’t constitute legal advice. This is not a substitute for formal legal advice, given in the context of full information under an engagement with Bates Wells.
All content on this page is correct as of October 31, 2018.