- Sophie Cass explains how a Victorian initiative to build new schools can trip you up in the twenty-first century
- Lucy McLynn explains the differences in status of volunteers and the National Minimum Wage and how they can impact your charity
- Emma Dowden-Teale sets out the latest sector developments on safeguarding and explains how faith-based organisations can respond
- Alex de Jongh outlines some measures faith-based organisations can take to avoid internal disputes
- Jamie Huard and Andrew Wheelhouse look at how to balance conservation and access in historic buildings
- Daniel Jones introduces Stewardship’s online fundraising platform, give.net
- Oliver Scutt explores his personal faith journey
- Moshiur Rahman from Orphans in Need and Augustus Della-Porta outline the work of the charity
- Oliver Scutt discusses how he was inspired at the transformative power of faith-based mediation and reconciliation after Stephen Ruttle QC recently spoke at one of Bates Wells Faith At Work lunches
- Caroline van den Bergh and Farheed Ahmed take a look at the latest cases and changes to immigration rules affecting religious workers.
Please contact the Faith-Based team if you have questions about the issues covered in this update.
Please click here to download the PDF version.
All content on this page is correct as of April 15, 2019.