Our strategy to achieve this is as follows:
- Maintain an Environmental Management System meeting the international standard ISO 14001:2015.
- Reduce our carbon footprint through the management of our energy and transport requirements.
- To maintain our B Corp certification through each two year review, and improve our score where possible.
- Promote efficient use of resources through the reduction of waste and promotion of recycling.
- Reduce our environmental impact as much as possible within our supply chain.
- Remain committed to continual improvement of our environmental management system and the prevention of pollution.
- Learn, apply and promote environmental best practice through our association with the Legal Sustainability Alliance.
- Meet and where possible exceed all the environmental legislation relevant to our business.
- Encourage environmental responsibility by communicating this environmental policy statement to all clients, staff, parties working for or on behalf of BWB, and making it available to the public.
- Continue to invest in our aim to move towards a paper-lite working environment.
On behalf of the Bates Wells Management Board
Date: 25 June 2019