• To increase consortia understanding of Social Value in context of NOMS
• To increase Consortia understanding of the measurement tools available to help them capture, evidence and report their social value
• To increase Consortia confidence in meeting the challenges measuring their social value and to choose an appropriate way forward
• Arrival and introduction to the day
• Social Value Act and its background
• Consortia and measuring social value
• Exercise: identify the potential challenges to measuring social value in a Consortium
• NOMS Requirements Re: Social Value
• Presentation on tools and frameworks
• Next Steps
Lunch 1.00pm - 1.30pm
Governance 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Delivered by Bates Wells & Braithwaite and Mutual Ventures
Overview and purpose of governance workshop
The governance workshop will consist of the 3 areas below which are an introduction to the draw down governance support you can book using your credits as part of Lot 4.
• The starting point: a legal overview of making your consortium fit for purpose
• A business planning master class
• Financial processes and financial mechanisms for your consortium
• Legal and governance documentation
• Maximising successful collaboration through your governance model/structures
• Designing your business plan (including vision, market analysis, financial modelling and transition planning)
• Identifying resources and costs
• Financial management and key financial statements
After the session has finished, you will be able to book free one-to-one sessions as part of Lot 4 (lasting 15 minutes each) from 4:45 pm. During these sessions, we can discuss your specific governance requirements and the governance support programme we can provide to you as part of your draw down services in Lot 4.
To book a one-to-one session, please contact: [email protected]or sign up on the day, subject to availability. Sessions will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Refreshments will be provided throughout the day.