An expert panel will be sharing experiences, answering questions and discussing key issues including:
- What do charity leaders really need to know about digital?
- What opportunities can digital offer charities?
- How do charity leaders need to adapt their leadership styles in the digital age?
We are delighted to be joined by our panel:
- Terry Stokes, CEO of Lasa
- Rosie Chapman, charity consultant and co-founder of Belinda Pratten and Rosie Chapman Associates
- Erica Crump, Associate, Bates Wells and Braithwaite
Final panellists and Chair to be confirmed
We very much hope to see you at this event. We are anticipating high demand for places, so are offering tickets on a first come, first served basis. Please RSVP by registering on the Eventbrite page no later than Friday 19 October. As this event is invitation only, please enter the code BWB0611 when registering. The Eventbrite page will show as ‘no tickets available’ until the code is entered.
If you are unable to attend, but a senior colleague would like to come, please email Sarah Lord-Soares on [email protected]