We will look at how to structure these arrangements and what to look for with providers. You will also have the opportunity to hear from other organisations about how they did it, to help identify the practical and legal issues to be considered before pursuing new options.
We are delighted to welcome Steve Mannix who will chair the event. Steve has worked in the arts for more than 25 years and has had a range of experience in fundraising and income generation for a range of organisations including BAC, Graeae, Shape, Hackney Empire, Emergency Exit Arts and DaDa, Liverpool.
BWB’s Sean Egan will cover the following topics:
• How charities trade – making sure you are tax efficient
• Do you need a trading subsidiary?
• How to structure trading activity
• Hire agreements and catering agreements
• Other trading – merchandise, bookshops and brand licensing
We will be joined by representatives from The Albany, Ministry of Stories and others.
6.30pm Drinks and networking