• The role and core competencies of an effective facilitator
• The different perspectives of a facilitator
• The role of tasks of a facilitator
• Approaches to facilitation
• Different types and styles of facilitation
• Questioning techniques
• Effectively discussing governance and strategic issues
• The inner and outer worlds of a facilitator and honing the skills for effective performance.
• Ensuring that the facilitation process models the behaviours we want to see in others
• Building on the best to make things work
• Tips and tools that help.
As an introductory course, Vital Basic Facilitation assumes NO knowledge. The participant will start from the basics and be introduced to facilitation and how it can be used as a powerful tool to support a board or any group.
9.30am - 4.30pm Seminar
4.30pm Networking and drinks
The price is inclusive of VAT. Please fill in your details below to book your place and pay by card. For any payment queries, please email [email protected]
If you are not able to attend the event, a substitute can be sent in your place at no extra charge.
Cancellations made at least 21 days before the event date are fully refundable.
A cancellation made less than 21 days and more than 7 days in advance of the event will incur an administration fee of £25, deductible from your refund.
Cancellations made within 7 days of an event are non-refundable. Please note that you are liable for the full amount if you do not attend the event without prior notice.