• The purpose of Social Impact Bonds and how they work.
• The support that is available to organisations using them.
• The template contract developed for Social Impact Bonds and payment for outcomes contracts.
• The importance of commissioning for outcomes in securing value for money.
• How to develop performance indicators to measure success.
• Social Impact Bonds in practice: the experience of Essex County Council in using a Social Impact Bond for children’s services.
The seminar will run from 9.30am until 12.50pm (a sandwich lunch will be served from 12.50pm) It will be free to attend and will be CPD-accredited (2.5 hours).