For charities, this free session will be particularly useful for anyone dealing with legacy administration or other members of the team who would like a good introduction to this area.
• Lunch and networking opportunities;
• An introduction to Remember A Charity and the importance of legacies;
• Remember A Charity’s latest research findings on the effect of “prompting” by professional advisers;
• Best practice for charity legacies, including a guide to the types of legacies that can be left to charities in a Will and inheritance tax benefits; and
• Following some of the recent negative Press coverage about Wills and charitable gifts, best practice on avoiding problems with charity legacies.