You will hear, from the Academies Commission and the Department for Education, about increasing collaboration through sharing expertise and achieving economies of scale.
Designed for academies and schools looking to convert, this conference examines the range of collaborative structures available for schools, academies and free schools, including multi-academy trusts, umbrella trusts, co-operatives and collaborative partnerships.
As the Commission proposes Ofsted should only judge a school to be ‘outstanding’ for leadership if it can provide evidence of its contribution to system-wide improvement, we will spotlight how to achieve increased school-to-school collaboration and secure improved pupil outcomes, value for money and continuous professional development.
Benefits of attending
- Gain insight into the Government’s vision for a fully academised system consisting of a community of schools, each independent but connected to the rest of the system
- Put your questions to our expert education lawyer about the legal and governance implications involved with different collaboration models
- You will hear from a leading multi-academy trust about establishing a growing family of academies sharing core values, principles and aims
- Learn from an umbrella trust about strengthening leadership across the chain, allowing greater scope for sharing school improvement expertise and back office functions
- Discover how teaching schools provide access to a professional learning partnership, rooted in peer challenge and support and robust training
For more information and to book, click here.