• How to use the Code of Governance for the Voluntary and Community Sector to govern more effectively
• How the Board members collectively and individually can enhance an understanding of their roles, duties and responsibilities
• Ways of building your boards and attracting the best trustees
• What steps can be taken to address problem behaviour and to encourage the board to function well as a team
• Insights and approaches that can strengthen Board and staff relationships
• Mechanisms to hold high quality meetings
• How the board can be wired to govern well
• Mechanisms the board can utilise to review board effectiveness.
6pm - 7.30pm seminar
7.30pm - 8.00pm drinks
£25 excl. VAT (price below is inclusive of VAT).