The evening will feature an introduction by Paul Gudgin on ‘Festivals post 2012 – a changed landscape?’ and short presentations on ‘Tips for festival and event contracts’, by Sean Egan and ‘Making the most of social media’ by Iain Scott and Erica Crump.
- Paul Gudgin is currently the Festival Director of the City of London Festival and previously Director of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe and the consultancy Festivals and Events International.
- Sean Egan, Partner at BWB is head of the Arts and Media team.
- Iain Scott is Managing Director of Base Creative, a leading digital and new media consultancy.
- Erica Crump, Senior Associate at BWB, is a solicitor in the Arts and Media team.
- Bates Wells Braithwaite has broad expertise in advising festivals and events; charity law and governance, intellectual property, work permits for performers, employment law, legal structures, VAT and other tax.