Now, more than ever, it’s important that you deliver good governance and secure the future of your organisation.
Join over 500 trustees at the NCVO Trustee Conference 2013 in association with BWB and we will help you provide growth, effective decision-making and accountability so that your organisation is able thrive.
Who should make sure they attend?
Our specially designed programme will be valuable to anyone with an interest in governance and leadership, but you will find it particularly beneficial if you’re a:
- New trustee looking to find out more about what your role entails.
- Experienced board member wanting to refresh and update your knowledge.
- Chair or vice-chair or someone aspiring to those roles wishing to benefit from specially designed workshops.
- Honorary treasurer who is interested in finding solutions to the challenges you face.
- Chief executive or someone who wants to learn about the latest developments in governance and leadership practices.