Philip Kirkpatrick, partner at BWB, will share the essential steps to carrying out a successful board assessment process to bring about lasting results.
The success of the assessment process can either stand are fall on how it is framed, the milestones for success and the routes by which the recommendations are agreed and implemented.
• How can you determine a board’s fitness and help the members to move forward?
• What types of assessments can you use?
• What are the pitfalls and benefits of a board performance process:
• What can be embrace by a board performance exercise?
• (Why) do you need a board performance review?
• What steps should you follow?
• How do you measure success of a performance review?
Three types of assessment: board members evaluate each other; individual board member assessments; and an overall team assessment.
£30 excluding VAT
If you are not able to attend the event, a substitute can be sent in your place at no extra charge.
Cancellations made at least 21 days before the event date are fully refundable.
A cancellation made less than 21 days and more than 7 days in advance of the event will incur an administration fee of £25, deductible from your refund.
Cancellations made within 7 days of an event are non-refundable. Please note that you are liable for the full amount if you do not attend the event without prior notice.