Running a charity in uncertain times and keeping up to speed with fast-changing world of charity regulation, can be a major challenge.
Designed specifically for charity secretaries, compliance staff, trustees, CEOs and directors, this breakfast event will provide an update on recent legal developments and explain how planned reform may have an impact on your organisation.
Topics covered at this session will include:
- An analysis of Government’s September 2013 report outlining changes in the field of charity law and regulation.
- The Charity Commission’s new public benefit guidance for trustees.
- The new legal form for charities – the Charitable Incorporated Organisation – which was launched in January 2013.
- Opportunities presented by the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012 and the Trusts (Capital and Income) Act 2013.
- Registration of charities in Northern Ireland.
What will you get out of it?
- An opportunity to explore and discuss the latest and upcoming developments in law and regulation
- The confidence that comes with being ready for compliance before a regulatory change comes into effect
- The chance to ask our experts about any other changes on the horizon
£100 + VAT (Non-members)
£90 + VAT (ICSA Members)
£60 + VAT (ICSA student)
For more information and to book. please click here.