New technologies present additional routes to attract, engage and support trustees drawn from diverse backgrounds. What options do new technologies present?
Questions to consider
- How can trustees be attracted from a broad range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives?
- What is the range of generations we are encountering? Do their motivations, expectations and experiences make a difference?
- How can Board members from different generations work effectively together?
- What is the best thing that could happen when your Board embraces new technologies in strengthening its governance practices?
- What are the pitfalls (and dysfunctions) of being technologically savvy and how can these be addressed?
- How can Boards be entrepreneurial in an uncertain and complex environment?
- Fantastic diversity synergy - how can we create an environment and conditions that work for everyone and led to better prospects for the Board of the future?
- How do we ensure inclusiveness – to address the differing levels of technology engagement?
We will consider a number of case studies to see what we can learn as we develop good practices in recruiting, selecting and supporting an effective board.
7.30-8pm networking and drinks