This two-hour seminar is designed to provide delegates with a clear and practical understanding of:
- The categories of employment status and how to distinguish between them
- The different rights that apply to each category
- Understanding and maintaining the distinction
- The tax implications of employment status
- The right to opt-out of the minimum wage provisions
- Atypical workers and trends
- What, if any, is the distinction between an intern and a volunteer
- Employee shareholder status
Delegates will participate in practical workshops, which will bridge the gap between theory and practice.
2 CPD points are available for this course.
Why choose this course?
Delegates will receive:
- A detailed and practical explanation of the different categories of employment status
- Comprehensive notes and materials
- Step-by-step guidance on how to determine employment status
- A table summarising the statutory rights available to the different categories
- Precedent volunteer and intern agreements
Who should attend?
- HR managers and directors
- In-house legal counsel
- CEOs and CFOs
- Line managers and directors
- Trustees and non-executive directors
£75 (excl. VAT)