Come prepared to hear and share thinking around;
- The regulatory environment - Charity Update 2014
- Unleashing the potential of your board
- Trends that impact on your board
You will also be treated to a short legal update for trustees, covering the latest on public benefit and the Charity Commission’s guidance for trustees on decision making.
Speakers and topics will include:
- Joe Roberts from PwC discussing trends in the environment
- BWB’s Tom Pratt with a legal update
- Onboard's Tesse Akpeki on behavioural leadership
- and leading governance expert and editor of Governance Magazine Dorothy Dalton on trends in governance.
4.00pm: Seminar begins
5.30pm: Tea break and networking
5.50pm: Seminar resumes
7.15 – 8pm: Drinks and networking
This is a free event.