In the face of increasing financial pressures and a difficult economic climate, charities of all sizes are taking steps to improve the performance of their property portfolios, proactively minimising risks and maximising efficiency. This event will provide an opportunity for you to obtain insight on a number of key issues. The day will also deliver the chance for you to network with peers and leading property experts in the sector.
Among a wide range of talks (please click here to view the programme), speakers Jamie Huard and Lesley Robinson from BWB will be giving a talk at 10.45am.
So now you're in charge of the property! A practical look at what you are really responsible for under your lease
- Understanding the key cost elements of your main lease, service charge and insurance provisions
- Planning for and carrying out alterations under your lease
- Subletting and sharing occupation during the term of your lease
- Returning your property at the end of the term
- Tips for avoiding the typical pitfalls associated with rent reviews and break clauses
Tel: 020 7222 8010 / 020 7874 7020
Fax: 020 7222 6883
An early bird discount is available until 9th June. All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Delegate from a small charity: £199
Standard charity delegate: £299 (£249 with early bird discount)
Charity team ticket: £699 (£599 with early bird discount)
Non-charity delegate: £749 (£699 with early bird discount)
For more information and to book, please visit the Civil Society website.