Please note that due to reasons beyond our control this seminar has been cancelled. We will notify you of a new date as soon as possible. Our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
Since the abolition of the default retirement age in 2011, retirement dismissals have amounted to direct age discrimination unless they can be objectively justified. With one in six people in the UK now over 65, employers need to prepare for a shift towards employees remaining in employment well into their older years.
This in-depth two-hour seminar is designed to provide delegates with a practical update on age discrimination, covering:
- A comprehensive review of recent case law
- An update in respect of default/ compulsory retirement and succession planning
- Justifying direct and indirect age discrimination
- Work related benefits and pension arrangements
- Performance management and capacity
- Common exceptions
2 CPD points are available for this course.
Why choose this course?
Delegates will receive:
- A detailed and practical explanation of the law on age discrimination
- Comprehensive notes and materials
Who should attend?
- HR managers and directors
- In-house counsel
- CEOs and CFOs
- Line managers and directors
- Trustees and non-executive directors
4 - 6pm Seminar
£75 (excl. VAT)