Following the publication of the Electoral Commission’s guidance on 14th July and on the eve of the regulated period for the Political Parties, Elections and Referendum Act 2000 (‘PPERA’) commencing on 19th September, we invite you to a seminar that will address some of the top-level issues that non-party campaigners and charities should be aware of.
Our seminar will cover:
- Non-party campaigning rules under PPERA.
- Charity law issues relating to the 2015 elections
- Rules after dissolution of Parliament
- Communications issues, including social media and defamation
Who should attend?
- Charity campaigners
- Non-party campaigners
- Trustees and board members
- In-house counsel
6:00pm: seminar starts
7:30pm: networking period
This is a free seminar