Participants will be:
- Discussing the ways that digital technology can enhance the governance of their organisations
- Considering practical issues to pay attention to – legal and good governance practices that can enhance decision making of the effectiveness of your meetings
- Viewing a practical demonstration of simple and secure ways to read and annotate your board papers.
- Hearing about the Board intelligence hub – using the power of technology to improve the content of board materials and improve governance processes
- Making technology available to a wider audience
Participants are encouraged to share new practices that have energised their boards and come to a clearer understanding of what board needs.
£30 excluding VAT
If you are not able to attend the event, a substitute can be sent in your place at no extra charge.
Cancellations made at least 21 days before the event date are fully refundable.
A cancellation made less than 21 days and more than 7 days in advance of the event will incur an administration fee of £25, deductible from your refund.
Cancellations made within 7 days of an event are non-refundable. Please note that you are liable for the full amount if you do not attend the event without prior notice.