The session will address the following topics:
- What are the potential legal pitfalls of using the services of volunteers and interns?
- Are you paying National Minimum Wage to everyone you should be? Are workers who are providing/raising their own funding exempt?
- What is the latest position on the status of religious ministers?
- What are the best contractual arrangements for providing a flexible workforce for a faith-based organisation?
- “Casual” contracts – just how casual are they?
- Zero hours contracts – are these immoral?
- Freelance contracts – what is HMRC’s view?
8.00am Arrival and registration (breakfast)
Who should attend?
- HR managers and directors.
- In-house counsel.
- CEOs and CFOs.
- Line managers and directors.
- Trustees and non-executive directors.