Onboard is bringing together a panel of experts to explore the various applications of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter Facebook, examining how you can integrate these technologies to your advantage. Discuss how a social media policy can help and what the contents of such a policy will be.
How can social media technologies help?
- How are leaders (board members and staff) utilising LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Google Hangout, Snap chat et al?
- How do you stick to the 140 Twitter character limit and have impact?
- Where does e-mail feature among the tools and approaches?
- How have your habits changed and what adjustments should you be making?
- What is the terminology associated with social media and what difference can a social media policy make?
“I went through the process of posting my profile on LinkedIn, but didn’t do much with the site. As time went on, more and more people sent me invites”. How can you make the most of LinkedIn?
With contributions from Jonathan Knight, Business Intelligence
Hosted by Tesse Apkeki, Consultant, Onboard
If you are not able to attend the event, a substitute can be sent in your place at no extra charge.
Cancellations made at least 21 days before the event date are fully refundable.
A cancellation made less than 21 days and more than 7 days in advance of the event will incur an administration fee of £25, deductible from your refund.
Cancellations made within 7 days of an event are non-refundable. Please note that you are liable for the full amount if you do not attend the event without prior notice.