This year the conference will launch Trustees’ Week 2014, which celebrates the role of trustees and championing best practice in governance throughout the UK.
Join over 500 trustees at the Trustees Conference on the 10th November and improve your knowledge, learn new skills, network and develop exceptional governance within your organisation.
Learn from experts at our 12 tailored workshops
- Legal update for trustees (Speakers include Christine Rigby, BWB and a trustee of the Charity Law Association)
- The Governance Wheel: In control; clear direction
- Effective chairs – based on Association of Chairs, new Guide for Chairs
- Navigating the New SORP
- Surviving in an age of scrutiny (Speakers include Phillip Kirkpatrick, BWB)
- Governance for growth
- Charity effectiveness/lean charities
- Explaining your impact
- Recruiting the best trustees
- What every new trustee should know
- Social media for trustees
- Social investment for trustees: what do I need to know?
For more information and to book your place please
Call the NCVO Events Team on: 020 7520 3153
Email NCVO at: [email protected]
Join the conversation at: #TrusteeConf2014 / @NCVOevents
Additional info on special offers:
- 10% early bird discount ends Friday 12 September 2014
- Multiple booking offer if you book over 3 or more tickets
For more information on special offers, please click here.