The Masterclass will cover:
• Recruitment and selection
• The contract of employment
• Grievances, disciplinaries and investigations
• Unfair dismissal – including poor performance, misconduct and redundancy
• Ending the relationship – terminations and negotiations
Why choose this course?
This course will provide delegates with a detailed understanding of the core elements of employment law and give a firm basis on which to address more complex issues within their organisation.
Delegates will receive:
- A detailed and practical explanation of the law.
- Comprehensive notes and materials.
- Checklists and flowcharts.
- Template letters and documents.
Delegates will also participate in practical workshops which demonstrate the practical application of the law.
Who should attend?
• HR managers and directors
• Procurement and commissioning professionals
• In-house counsel
• CEOs and CFOs
• Trustees and non-executive directors
9.30am Breakfast and registration
12:30pm Q&A session and discussion of learning points
£150 (excl. VAT)
Please click here to view our cancellation and refund policy
Upcoming Employment Events
Please click here to download our employment brochure for a full list of employment events.