In this one hour seminar, they will bring you up to date on recent trends in the world of trade mark and brand protection and enforcement, including:
- The effect of Brexit on your trade marks
- Charity name complaints and dealing with the Charity Commission
- Developments in trade mark enforcement on the internet - how to keep contentious matters out of court
- New gTLDs and what they could mean for you
- Using Google AdWords as trade marks
- Protecting 'unconventional' trade marks: shapes, colours and sounds
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for intellectual property, marketing and branding, senior managers and in-house legal counsel.
7:00pm networking and drinks