Reputation is fundamental to running a successful organisation. For this reason employers across all sectors must be careful to take protective measures when terminating an employment relationship and to prepare / respond accordingly if there is the potential for reputational damage.
Why choose this seminar?
This session will look at:
- Defamation issues for organisations in relation to former employees
- An organisation’s rights, risks and obligations when providing references
- Ways of managing and mitigating risks
- Data Protection - What to do when confidential data is lost or stolen and a summary of rights on holding a former employee’s personal data
- Public relations – what to do when matters have entered the public domain
Who should attend?
Aimed at HR professionals, in-house counsel and experienced managers, this seminar will assist those with a basic to intermediate level of knowledge.