The session will guide you through how best to respond to a crisis, from managing your PR response, to understanding the legal issues behind defamation.
Why choose this seminar?
Gareth Russell will be covering:
- Understand the basics how to plan an effective and robust crisis communications strategy and internal organisational processes
- Learn how to identify and address the crises or issues your organisation may face
- Learn how to turn a potential crisis into an opportunity
- Understand how to handle the media, staff and supporters in a crisis; techniques and tools.
Ross Allan will be covering:
- Understand the principles of defamation and the changes brought about by the Defamation Act 2013
- Learn how to recognise legal risks and minimise them without diluting your message
- Learn how to respond to a defamation claim and how to minimise any potential harm to your organisation