It provides an opportunity to hear and question key Christian funders, inspirational church and charity leaders and experts in fundraising for Christian causes. There will be a morning plenary session followed by separate streams for churches and Christian charities.
- Christian funders and philanthropists including Charlie Laing (Laing Family Trusts), entrepreneur Ram Gidoomal CBE, the Joseph Rank Trust, Allchurches Trust, Henry Smith Charity, Cinnamon Network, Childs Charitable Trust, Andrews Charitable Trust and Smith Bradbeer Trust.
- Dr Krish Kandiah, charity founder, author on discipleship and international speaker, on how to communicate vision and inspire people to give more.
- GDPR – practical advice from Stephanie Biden, partner at Bates Wells Braithwaite, on fundraising in an increasingly regulated environment including preparing for the General Data Protection Regulation, which takes effect from next May.
- Fundraising case studies from Tearfund, Coventry Cathedral, Embrace the Middle East and Downton Baptist Church.
- Specialist advice on raising funds online, managing donor journeys in charities, boosting regular giving in churches, demonstrating outcomes to funders, direct mail and running capital appeals to fund major projects.
- Government Minister for Civil Society, Tracey Crouch MP, on opportunities to partner statutory agencies and funders.
The event will be chaired by the Rev David Senior. For more and to book places, please visit http://www.christianfunding.org