We’ll be welcoming representatives from social enterprise, government, corporates, investors, foundations, and philanthropists working locally and nationally – as well as inspiration from international partners and delegates.
There’ll be a big emphasis this year on how to do good business better and how to accelerate your success – with workshops from expert advisors and the mission-driven entrepreneurs making it happen on the front line.
BWB speakers include
- Abbie Rumbold who is chairing the plenary discussion with Nick Jenkins, Amy Clarke and Susan Aktemel.
- Gillian Roche-Saunders is chairing a session on democratisation of capital.
- Julian Blake will be discussing the Bold Commissioners.
- Show Me the Money: Social Investors under the Spotlight
- Blockchains, Crowdfunding and the Democratisation Of Capital
- Growing Pains
- A Recipe for Good Investment
- Gender Lens Social Impact Investing
- The Secret Social Entrepreneurs in the Creative Economy
- Bold Commissioning: The Role of Social Business And Investment in Public Service Reform
- What's the Deal of Diversity?: Is social investment helping or hindering?