HR professionals have a key role to play in making sure your organisations can demonstrate compliance with the new requirements. This webinar will provide an overview of the key changes from an employment/HR perspective, as well as practical tips for ensuring compliance in your day to day HR activities.
Our practical tips will focus on key areas including:
- Auditing your employee data: what information is held and why? What records need to be kept?
- The alternatives to relying on employee consent for processing employee personal data (and why an alternative is needed)
- Reviewing your contracts with third party data processors: are these fit for purpose?
- Updating your policies, procedures and privacy notices
- Administering data subject access requests under the new regime: what are the changes?
- Reporting breaches in line with the new notification requirements
- Privacy impact assessments: when are they needed?
Why attend this seminar?
You will receive:
- A practical overview of the key changes, specifically focussed on the employment context; and
- Our top take away tips for making sure your organisation can demonstrate compliance in its day to day HR activities, focusing on the key areas of change outlined above.
Who should attend?
- HR managers and directors;
- In-house legal counsel and;
- Other position holders with responsibility for employee data.
8:00am Registration and breakfast
8:30am - 9:30am Seminar
If you are unable to attend in person, the session will be rerun as a webinar on 29 March 2018. Please click here to sign up for the webinar.