This two-hour seminar is designed to provide delegates with practical guidance on how to prepare for and conduct difficult conversations and negotiations with employees.
This seminar will cover
This session will cover both the practical ‘soft-skills’ and the law governing without prejudice discussions and pre-termination negotiations, examining:
- How to prepare for and approach difficult management discussions
- The difference between without prejudice discussions and pre-termination negotiations
- ACAS conciliation (mandatory and voluntary)
- Framing terms of settlement and minimising risks
- The difference between settlement agreements and COT3 agreements
- Termination payments, PILONS and tax
- Top tips for avoiding tribunal claims
Why choose this course?
Delegates will receive:
- A detailed and practical explanation of the law
- Comprehensive notes and materials
- Template letters
- Workshop exercises and materials – including recommended approaches for termination meetings and negotiations
Who should attend?
- HR managers and directors
- In-house legal counsel
- CEOs and CFOs
- Line managers and directors
£75 (excl. VAT)