This masterclass will cover
- Recruitment and selection
- The contract of employment
- Grievances, disciplinaries and investigations
- Unfair dismissal – including poor performance, misconduct and redundancy
- Ending the relationship – terminations and negotiations
Why choose this course?
This course will provide you with a detailed understanding of the core elements of employment law and give a firm basis on which to address more complex issues within your organisation.
Delegates will receive:
- A detailed and practical explanation of the law
- Comprehensive notes and materials
- Checklists and flowcharts
- Template letters and documents
Who should attend?
- HR managers and directors
- Procurement and commissioning professionals
- In-house counsel
- CEOs and CFOs
- Trustees and non-executive directors
£150 (excl. VAT)