- How can the internet, social media and technology kick start your governance? How can boards tap into today’s digital tools?
- What are the issues you need to consider as you look at applying a digital strategy to your governance?
- How can you ensure inclusion, participation, engagement and connection while applying new technologies?
- What are the relevant tools for your toolkit as you kick start your governance in the face of digital agenda?
- What strategies can expand the pipeline of new trustees - integrating technology into the recruiting process and maintaining a competitive edge?
- Exercises and discussions to decide how the recommended practice can be applied to your charity; and
- Checklists for digital governance.
Attending this session you will have the opportunity to:
- Consider the impact of the digital revolution on the governance of the organisation;
- Explore how technology can enable performance;
- Apply the tools in enhancing governance and organisational performance;
- Explore how new technologies can enhance the governance of the organisation;
- Discuss how social media offers a different perspective on behaviours;
- Apply practical and simple things to your governance practice; and
- Gain practical steps to create an inclusive digital environment.
4.00pm Registration – tea and coffee
4.30pm Seminar (Part 1)
6.15pm Seminar (Part 2)
* Using the BWB Onboard governance checklists
7.00pm Wrap up and networking