Come and explore and consider approaches and tools to strengthen your board and increase connection, engagement and performance.
- How C-me can be used to build your board and strengthen board performance?
- How C-me can be used to clarify the relationship between governance and management?
- Implications for board engagement and problem solving?
- Implications for preference diversity in governance?
Overview of content:
- Explore the framework and language of colour and how it can apply to governance
- Consider your colour combination and behavioural preferences for the board
- Get a feel for building team working and awareness through C-me
- Think about alignment with board roles
- Springboard a new understanding of preference diversity
- Discover other ways to add value to engagement with board members and staff
Guest speaker: C-me profile accredited
Who should attend: Chairs, trustees, company secretaries, governance advisors and anyone who supports the board and its committees.
3.00pm - Registration and networking
3.30pm - Seminar part 1
5.00pm - Break
5.15pm - Seminar part 2
6.00pm - Wrap Up
6.00pm - Networking
7.00pm - Close