- Essential Charity Law
- Essential Data Protection
- Essential Property
- Essential Intellectual Property
- Essential Fundraising and Trading
- Essential Employment
- Essential Regulatory Requirements
- Charities Working Together
- Essential Contract Law and Grants
Whether you’re representing a new charity or are simply in need of a refresher, these free sessions will provide knowledge and clarity on all of your key issues.
The first session will cover the following essential points of Charity Law.
- What is a charity?
- The requirement to deliver public benefit
- A comparison of different legal structures for charities
- The role of the Charity Commission
- Duties of trustees
- Activities charities need to be particularly careful about
This session will be in a webinar format and a breakfast seminar will be hosted later in the year.
Please click here to register.