The seminar will cover the following issues:
- A re-cap of key principles and definitions
- What we’ve learnt from recent data protection regulator guidance and decisions
- Legitimate interest assessments – when are they needed, what do they look like?
- Data protection impact assessments – what are they and how do we carry one out?
- Retention periods
- Data security including handling breaches
- Contracts with processors
- Employee monitoring
- Data protection in the context of employee investigations
- Employee rights, including data subject access requests
- Transparency/privacy notices
Why choose this course?
Delegates will receive:
- A better understanding of key GDPR compliance requirements for employers, with the benefit of a year’s hindsight
- Our top practical tips for ensuring compliance in relation to various common and tricky issues that arise for employers in this area
Who should attend?
- HR managers and directors
- In-house legal counsel
- Data protection officers
- Line managers and directors
- CEOs and CFOs