This webinar will cover the following issues:
- What is safeguarding/people protection?
- Setting and enforcing an appropriate culture
- Policies and procedures
- Checks and vetting staff and volunteers
- Handling and reporting disclosures, incidents and allegations
- Working with other organisations
- Providing references
Why choose this webinar?
Delegates will receive:
- Comprehensive notes and materials
- A detailed and practical explanation of safeguarding obligations and people protection requirements
- Guidance on carrying out checks
- Top tips on handling and reporting incidents and allegations
Who should watch?
- HR managers and directors
- In-house legal counsel
- Trustees and non-executive directors
- Other position holders with responsibility for safeguarding and people protection
- Risk managers