The masterclass is split into two parts. You may choose to attend only one of these parts or both of them. Part 2 is pitched at a more advanced level than Part 1.
Part 2 of this masterclass will cover the following issues:
- Dealing with urgent and complex features of internal processes (such as a parallel criminal investigation, a safeguarding concern, allegations of discrimination, and/or a subject access request)
- Terminations and settlement negotiations
Why choose this course?
This course will provide you with a detailed understanding of the core elements of employment law and give a firm basis on which to address more complex issues within your organisation.
Delegates will receive:
- A detailed and practical explanation of the law
- Practical tips
- Worked scenarios
- Comprehensive notes and materials
- Checklists and flowcharts
- Template letters and documents
Who should attend?
- HR managers and directors
- Procurement and commissioning professionals
- In-house counsel
- CEOs and CFOs
- Trustees and non-executive directors
If you would like to book onto both part 1 and part 2, please use the coupon essential2 at the checkout to receive a discount.