In this three hour masterclass you will put yourself in the shoes of the board of trustees and senior management (including HR) and learn what steps you should take to investigate suspected fraud or financial impropriety, minimise the risk of further loss, preserve the evidence, deal with employees who may be involved and report to your regulator and law enforcement agencies, as well as prevent fraud from recurring.
This workshop will cover:
- An investigation of internal fraud by employees and volunteers
- An overview of external fraud – cyber-fraud and bogus invoices
- Reporting Serious Incidents to the Charity Commission
- Prevention of common types of fraud, including fundraising fraud
Why choose this course?
Delegates will receive:
- A detailed and practical explanation of practical steps to take in the event of suspected fraud (internal and external)
- A detailed and practical explanation of how to report a serious incident to the Charity Commission
- Comprehensive notes and materials
Who should attend?
- Charity trustees
- CEOs and CFOs
- In house legal Counsel
- HR Professionals