Whether you’re representing a new charity or are simply in need of a refresher, these free seminars will provide knowledge and clarity on all of your key issues.
For this session we are offering an option to join the seminar remotely by webinar if you cannot attend in person. Simply follow the sign in button below and choose which option would you prefer.
This session will cover:
- Companies House annual reporting and ‘trigger’ events - what to file and when
- Charity Commission – enhanced annual update of information; Charity Annual Return; trustees’ annual report and accounts
- Other public disclosure requirements – communications, websites, documents, premises
- Statutory registers and records
- Charity Commission – dealing with your regulator; the Commission’s current focus areas
- HMRC and other regulators
8.00am: Breakfast and registration