This interactive seminar will cover a range of areas, including: an over view of employment status, the basics of the existing tax position, and how the new rules will change it.
From April 2020, there will be significant changes to the taxation of workers who provide their services via Personal Service Companies (PSCs). Organisations engaging independent contractors – via PSCs or via agencies – will face an increased administrative burden, as well as increased tax exposure.
This interactive seminar will cover:
- An over view of employment status;
- The basics of the existing tax position, and how the new rules will change it;
- The obligations placed on organisations;
- The potential exposure to fines and penalties in the event of non-compliance; and
- The options available to organisations that rely on contractors
There will be an opportunity to network with a range of organisations facing similar questions and challenges.
5.30pm: Drinks and networking