Charity governance and legal administration is changing, as organisations address the current consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic and plan for coming new challenges and opportunities.
This webinar provides learning and sharing from Bates Wells’ experience in providing ‘company secretarial’ and governance support for charities.
Where we are now:
- Temporary changes
- Regulators – revised approach
- Practical options and flexibilities
Steering into the future – rebuilding after Covid-19
- Re-imagining – board strategy and planning 2021 and beyond
- Changed perceptions and relationship
- Strengthening trust and confidence
- Enhancing well being and resilience
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A.
We hope you can join us!