This two hour seminar will focus on the most important aspects for creating success in your organisation. The session will cover the following points:
• How good legal administration plays a role in facilitating positive relationships;
• The part the ‘company secretary’ function plays in that;
• Some learning and sharing from our experiences providing company and charity secretarial services to clients
• ‘Top tips’ and updates in legal administration and related governance (including the experience to date of the new Charity Commission requirement for charities to provide an ‘annual update’)
• What may ‘come over the horizon’ in 2020
For this session we are offering an option to join the seminar remotely by webinar if you cannot attend in person. Simply follow the sign in button below and choose which option would you prefer.
Who should attend?
Governance Managers, Company and Charity Secretaries, Clerks to Boards of Trustees, Chairs, Trustees and senior management team members who support the board’s governance functions
3.00pm: Registration and networking
3.15pm: Formal sessions, Q and A