Keeping up to date on employment law developments – and in particular those that have a direct impact on your work – is essential but not easy.
To help you with this Bates Wells has launched a 2 monthly Update Webinar Series. It will:
- provide practical commentary on the full range of employment law developments, covering case law, legislation, consultations and guidance publications;
- be specifically focused on those developments which are of most practical application.
The ICO has published draft guidance on DSARs. At over 70 pages long, it is more detailed than the ICO’s original guidance published in April 2018. It covers:
- finding and retrieving the relevant information
- how to supply the information
- manifestly unfounded requests
- claiming exemptions
- dealing with information about third parties.
Paul will provide a summary of this, and many other employment law developments, in the 4th instalment of Bates Wells Employment Law Webinar Update Series.
To sign up for this webinar, please click here.