Keeping up to date on employment law developments – and in particular those that have a direct impact on your work – is essential but not easy.
To help you with this Bates Wells launched a 2 monthly Update Webinar Series in July 2019. It:
- provides practical commentary on the full range of employment law developments, covering case law, legislation, consultations and guidance publications;
- is specifically focused on those developments which are of most practical application.
The instalment will take place live on Thursday 5 March at 3pm and will cover, amongst other things:
- the new bereavement leave rules;
- the EHRC’s technical note on Sexual Harassment and Harassment at Work;
- the recent and impactful cases on philosophical belief; and
- the key issues to think about in preparation for the new IR35 rules.
To sign up for this webinar, please click here.