Keeping up to date on employment law developments – and in particular those that have a direct impact on your work – is essential but not easy.
To help you with this Bates Wells launched a 2 monthly Update Webinar Series in July 2019. It:
- provides practical commentary on the full range of employment law developments, covering case law, legislation, consultations and guidance publications;
- is specifically focused on those developments which are of most practical application.
The instalment will take place live on Thursday 5 March at 3pm and will cover, amongst other things:
- the new bereavement leave rules;
- the EHRC’s technical note on Sexual Harassment and Harassment at Work;
- the recent and impactful cases on philosophical belief; and
- the key issues to think about in preparation for the new IR35 rules.
In addition to the normal update, Paul will talk about the obligations on employers and employees in dealing with Coronavirus.
To sign up for this webinar, please click here.