Webinar: Unlocking support for your charity in the wake of Covid-19 – Data Protection Compliance
All content on this page is correct as of June 1, 2020
July 8, 2020
Charities are facing serious challenges in the current climate. From drastic changes in the volume and nature of their work, to having to change their ways of engaging with supporters, many have had to adapt quickly.
In this webinar we will talk about some of the key data protection compliance issues facing fundraisers in the current climate.
We will discuss:
- What are the GDPR and PECR rules on consent?
- Looking again at consent vs legitimate interests
- What are the data protection implications of using social media audience tools?
- Major Donor fundraising including profiling and prospect research
- ICO’s new Direct Marketing Code
- Has the ICO’s approach evolved since the fundraising crisis of 2015?
Who will benefit from the session?
- Senior fundraisers
- Compliance officers and
- In-house legal teams
We hope you can join us!
per person (plus VAT)